Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ic Diet Losing Weight And Feeling Weak With Interstitial Cystitis?

Losing weight and feeling weak with interstitial cystitis? - ic diet

I was diagnosed with IC about 3 months. My doctor told me
Elmiron and told me to stay on a strict diet HF. I have problems
because I lost 12 kilos and lose too. I do not know what
to eat more. I find almost every kind (including specific IC
Revenue), which is of food. My whole family has a dairy
Allergy, so that more difficult. I feel weak and tired
Time. I was told to avoid foods rich in potassium, but what counts
so high in potassium? Now I really am Not Getting Any. what
is on vitamin C, all of this either, I heard that Ester C
tolerated? In addition, vitamin B, have it in order, individual B, and
not complicated?
I'm so weak and tired all the time because of this regime. Only
nothing to eat. Elmiron must also wait for 2 hours
to take after lunch and then after the administration, so he must wait 1
Hour for lunch, fool, to be closed and some bite
even if we consider that I stay at home mother W AMITH two very
Active smaller (as in 3) there is not much time to eat anyway.
I would appreciate any information you can give me. I guess
Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment