Saturday, January 16, 2010

Autism Agencies What Does It Take To Become A Group Home Manager?

What does it take to become a group home manager? - autism agencies

I worked in group homes for almost 4 years .. I've started a new job, but I doubt carry with them .. do not know if I manage to be in a position (not fully human service) ...
I have experience working with a mix of different types of disabilities who are completely disabled, MR and autism, etc., and an agency where I was in the group homes in my state .. I just want to know what it leader of the group, without taking a degree .. all the places I went to work, cuz im only a subset, and they always say that I work for them .. hey I am the job and I .. Experience? Comments to help me .. I really wouldnt mind, a manager, group home, if this is necessary?

1 comment:

WIDOW said...

A college degree and a lot of study and documentation center. It agrant the Federal Republic of Govt. 95% if you need to show in your area and make 5% of the base amount. Believe me, I have a family doctor for 33 years and has worked for the group homes and institutions such as John Saber Village in Lee's Summit, Missouri accredited to a block of the Alzheimer's unit for 9 years. Now I am 58 and in jhome health care for women of 61 years. The reward is great and I have not, you have to do all the paperwork for the state. It's a nightmare, but they must have a title. The setting of certified technicians and MD are very close and many people are abandoned and are jealous because you went and started his own business. Find good supervisor are completed. Believe me, was the owner of the angels, many years. I work sometimes 16 hours a day and I worked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 11 months without a day off. I do not care workers who do not trust too. I hate to weighand regret for what they do not steal their property. I am 58 years old, but does not mention her age. I like it to my e-mail about this in detail and help you all that I can write. Farris Sharon Thornton
sthornton66739@yahoo.com

Post a Comment